From the Advena World contest website:
2017 International Children’s Art Competition
Drawings. Paintings. Photos. Cartoons. Encouraging Young Artists.
The registration for the Children’s Art Competition can be found here.
Advena World organizes the 2017 International Children’s Art Competition to provide exposure to talented kids and amazing young artists. We invite children of age 15 and under from all over the world to submit their drawings, paintings, photos, and other original artworks filled with ideas that describe their understanding of the world, what they adore, their dreams, their environments, family and friends, and important events.
An Important Note to Contestant’s Parents/Guardians: Advena World’s mission is promoting creative and positive self- expressions. Contestants are encouraged to express their feelings – happiness, joy, sadness, fear, pain, opinion, beliefs, and dreams – and expand Advena World community of amazing young artists. Therefore, submitting your child’s artwork to the International Children’s Art Competition is not about winning a price but sharing your child’s artwork with a worldwide community of exceptional and talented young artists.
Entry Rules and Submission Guidelines
- The contest is opened to boys and girls in four age categories, 6 and Under, 7-9, 10-12, 13-15
- Contestants should submit up to four entries
- Entries should not be smaller than A4 (21 × 29.7 cm) or larger than A5 (59.4 cm x 42.0 cm) size papers
- The work should be original, creative, and unassisted.
- The work may be drawn or painted in pencil, pen, charcoal, crayon, pastel, watercolor, gouache, acrylics, oils, poster color and collage. We are looking for hand-drawn colorful artwork- they should not use digital tools to create their artwork. For display purposes, colorful entries are preferred
- We accept artistic picture that is 2-D in digital format; however, contestants should also mail the printed copy
- Parents, guardians, or teachers should print, complete, and sign an Entry release form for each entry. They should email us a pdf version of the Entry release form with a picture of the artwork and mail the printed copy along with their children’s work.
- Children with special needs may receive assistance from their parents, guardians, or teachers with their work. If assistance is given, please note this on the Entry release form
- The contestant’s full name and address should be clearly printed on the back side (not front) of the artwork. Please do not write on the front of the artwork
- To enter, contestants should email an image of each entry (in JPEG File Interchange Format) to email@example.com and mail the original works with the Entry release form to: Advena World- International Children’s Art Competition, 8653 16th Street, # 7603, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA. Non-Refundable Fees and Payment: Early-bird entries are 40 US dollars per image. Entries submitted after the early-bird deadline are 50 US dollars per image. Contestants from outside the United States must pay their register fee online. We only accept two types of registration payment: Register here or include U.S. postal money order payable to Advena World LLC with your submission. Entries must be received (postmarked) by April 15, 2017
- Entries that do not comply with the contest rules and submission requirements will be disqualified
- Non-selecting entrants will not be individually notified of the results
- Questions may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the works sent to the contest will not be returned to the artists. Advena World LLC reserves the right to reproduce the works in order to promote the International Children’s Art Competitions with marketing materials such as, but not limited to, brochures, public information materials and exhibits without consent of the authors and without paying author’s royalty.
Results and Awards
We will review the works and select the Laureates of the International Children’s Art Competition
- Certificates of Recognition will be awarded to artists of selected works
- Certificates of Appreciation will be awarded to artists of outstanding works
- Category winners will receive precious Advena World Amazing Artist Awards
- Selected works will be displayed on Advena World’s website and Facebook page
- Oustanding artworks will feature on the Advena World Children’s Art brochure, which will be distributed widely at Advena world events