This week’s theme: PETS
To view this week’s entries, click HERE.
How the Challenge Works
- Every Saturday, a new theme will be announced.
- You create a piece of art based on the theme. It can be two or three dimensional. The artwork must be your own.
- Take a good photo or scan of the artwork.
- Submit the artwork using the form below.
- At the end of the month, each piece submitted during the four weeks will be assigned a number.
- A random number will be drawn. The winner will receive a $15 Amazon gift card or a small art prize package.
- You may enter one piece each week. So, the more art you create and the more you enter, the more chances you have of winning.
The purpose of each challenge is to encourage creativity. It is to help you get started drawing, painting, and making new things.
This is not a contest. The entries will not be judged.
Because this is not a contest, it is possible some entries may just be scribbles on the page. I reserve the right not to include these types of entries in the challenge. I once heard someone say, “Do your best because you can.” Send in your best work! These challenges are to help you improve your skills. You won’t improve if you don’t try.
Who Can Participate?
Anyone, any age, anywhere!
Remember, to be included in the challenge:
- Artwork must follow the theme
- It must be your own work
- It must be appropriate for all ages to view
- You must send in your artwork NO LATER than August 19, 2017, 11:59 pm (EST).
Ready to enter? Just fill out the form below.
Sorry. This contest is closed.