Enrollment is currently closed until January, 2018. But read on to find out more!
As part of the Member’s Club, you’ll have access to even more resources, with new ones added every week!
The Member’s Club is for you if:
- You are just starting to draw or paint
- You know how to draw or paint, but you want to learn more
- You have or know a child who loves art
- You need a place to easily display your art online
As a member, you will be able to:
- Quit searching! I do it for you! I search the Internet for easy-to-understand lessons and videos that can help you along your artistic journey. And the best part is, all the links are in just one place. Look for two new links every week!
- Find all of the lessons on this site as PDFs. With just a few clicks, you can download, save, and print them at from your home computer an printer. Here are some examples:
- Download and print inspirational signs just like the ones found in my Etsy store HERE. As a member, you can download any of the signs for free! One new sign added each week!
- Display your artwork in the Studio320Gallery.
All of your artwork can be seen in one place to make it easy to share with family and friends. The gallery has a clean, professional look, so it may also be used as an online portfolio. There is no limit to the number of pieces you can add to your page. You retain all rights to your artwork; it will never be used by me in any way. Pages are updated every morning.
What if I am a teacher?As a teacher, you can use your page to showcase your students’ work.What if I am a parent?Parents can use the page to showcase their child’s work. Most artists under 18 use just their first names and last initial.What if I have more than one child?Each person within the same immediate family may have a separate page with one membership.
Can I customize my page?
Yes! I usually use the page title “Art by ____”, but you can customize it however you’d like. You can also add links (instagram, Facebook, etc.) to your page. If you have sketches, paintings, etc. and you want them all separated, you can do that, too!
With so much value, you might think the cost for membership is $25, $30, or even $35 a month. But I understand being on a budget, and I want this to be as affordable to as many people as possible. For that reason, the cost for membership is only $9 a month. That’s less than the price of a movie ticket! But this amount will NEVER change for as long as you want the membership.
And what’s more, it comes with a money-back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with your membership and cancel within 30 days, I’ll give you a full refund.
Sorry – enrollment is currently closed. It will open again in Januargy 2018.
Questions? You can email me at Sam@SamanthaBellBooks.com. Please include the word “MEMBERSHIP” in the subject line.