This week’s theme: AN ANIMAL THAT LIVES IN THE RAINFOREST
Need ideas? Here is a list by TeacherVision.com.
You can view the entries HERE.
How the Challenge Works
- Every Sunday, a new theme will be announced.
- You create a piece of art based on the theme. It can be two or three dimensional. The artwork must be your own.
- Take a good photo or scan of the artwork.
- Submit the artwork using the form below.
- After 4 weeks, each piece submitted during the 4 weeks will be assigned a number. (At the end of Week 4, Week 8, Week 12, Week 16, etc.)
- A random number will be drawn. The winner will receive a $10 Amazon gift card or a small art prize package.
- You may enter only one piece per week. If you enter more than one, we still want to see them! The other pieces will be added to the regular gallery.
The purpose of each challenge is to encourage creativity. It is to help you get started drawing, painting, and making new things. You’ll get the most benefit from the challenge if you create something new instead of entering something you’ve already done.
A Challenge, Not a Contest
This is not a contest. The entries will not be judged. Because this is not a contest, it is possible some entries may just be scribbles on the page. I reserve the right not to include these types of entries in the challenge. I once heard someone say, “Do your best because you can.” Send in your best work! These challenges are to help you improve your skills. You won’t improve if you don’t try.
Who Can Participate?
Anyone, any age, anywhere!
Remember, to be included in the challenge:
- Artwork must follow the theme. If the art does not really follow the theme, it will be added to the regular gallery.
- It must be your own work.
- It must be appropriate for all ages to view.
- You must send in your artwork NO LATER than October 14, 2017, 11:59 pm (EST).
Ready to enter? Just fill out the form below.
Sorry. This contest has closed.