This week’s theme: Black and White
- A black and white animal like a zebra or a panda bear
- Objects that are black and white
- A picture drawn with a black pen (pencil is fine too)
- A painting created with black and white paint
It’s up to you!
You can view the entries HERE.
How the Challenge Works
- Every Sunday, a new theme will be announced.
- You create a piece of art based on the theme. It can be two or three dimensional. The artwork must be your own.
- Take a good photo or scan of the artwork.
- Submit the artwork using the form below.
- At the end of the week, each piece entered will receive a number.
- A random number will be drawn using the website Random.org. The winner will receive a $10 Amazon gift card or a small art prize package.
- You may enter only one piece per week. If you enter more than one, we still want to see them! The other pieces will be added to the regular gallery.
The purpose of each challenge is to encourage creativity. It is to help you get started drawing, painting, and making new things. You’ll get the most benefit from the challenge if you create something new instead of entering something you’ve already done.
A Challenge, Not a Contest
This is not a contest. The entries will not be judged. Because this is not a contest, it is possible some entries may just be scribbles on the page. I reserve the right not to include these types of entries in the challenge. I once heard someone say, “Do your best because you can.” Send in your best work! These challenges are to help you improve your skills. You won’t improve if you don’t try.
Who Can Participate?
Anyone, any age, anywhere!
Remember, to be included in the challenge:
- Artwork must follow the theme. If the art does not really follow the theme, it will be added to the regular gallery.
- It must be your own work.
- It must be appropriate for all ages to view.
- You must send in your artwork NO LATER than FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2017, 11:59 pm (EST).
Ready to enter? Just fill out the form below.
Sorry. This challenge has closed.