This week’s theme: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Christmas is coming soon! For the next two weeks, the theme is the holidays! If you celebrate another holiday besides Christmas, you are welcome to submit that artwork as well. 🙂
Please note: This challenge will last TWO WEEKS.
You can view the entries HERE.
How the Challenge Works
- You create a piece of art based on the theme. It can be two or three dimensional. The artwork must be your own.
- Take a good photo or scan of the artwork.
- Submit the artwork using the form below.
- You may enter only one piece per week. If you enter more than one, we still want to see them! The other pieces will be added to the regular gallery.
- At the end of the week, each piece entered will receive a number.
- A random number will be drawn using the website Random.org. That person will be the winner.
The winner may choose one of the following:
- An exclusive page in the Studio320Gallery
- A $10 Amazon gift card
- An art e-book
The purpose of each challenge is to encourage creativity. It is to help you get started drawing, painting, and making new things. You’ll get the most benefit from the challenge if you create something new instead of entering something you’ve already done.
A Challenge, Not a Contest
This is not a contest. The entries will not be judged. Because this is not a contest, it is possible some entries may just be scribbles on the page. I reserve the right not to include these types of entries in the challenge. I once heard someone say, “Do your best because you can.” Send in your best work! These challenges are to help you improve your skills. You won’t improve if you don’t try.
Who Can Participate?
Anyone, any age, anywhere!
Remember, to be included in the challenge:
- Artwork must follow the theme. If the art does not really follow the theme, it will be added to the regular gallery.
- It must be your own work.
- It must be appropriate for all ages to view.
- You must send in your artwork NO LATER than SATURDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2017, 11:59 pm (EST).
Ready to Enter?
Just fill out the form below!